Where will you be on April 26?
We hope you'll having lunch with us! In six weeks, on April 26, Daily Work will host our 5th Annual Steps to Success Luncheon..and we have some special things in store! This year's event will feature:
- MPR news reporter and radio personality Kerri Miller (pictured here) as our emcee. She currently hosts MPR News with Kerri Miller, The Thread® and Talking Volumes™.
- A special performance demonstrating how everything in our lives, especially housing, impacts our employment..and vice versa. Did you know that nearly 20 percent of Daily Work job seekers are struggling with homelessness?
- Compelling information about how your support is helping people get jobs, transform their lives, and contribute to our community. Together, we're making a difference.
- Please mark your calendar and register today!
- https://dailyworkbenefitluncheon.eventbrite.com. Remember, the event is free to attend and lunch is on us!
Plus - it's not too late to share your passion for Daily Work by bringing some friends, colleagues or family members to the event. To learn more about hosting a table, call Julie Hoff at (651) 204-3043.
5th Annual Steps to Success Luncheon
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Making a Difference Together
Registration begins at 11:30 a.m.
Luncheon 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Featuring MPR’s Kerri Miller as emcee
Midpointe Event Center
415 Pascal St. N.
Just north of I-94 between Snelling & Hamline • St. Paul