Three Ways YOU Can Make Daily Work's Dreams Come True
First: Daily Work is driven primarily by volunteer power. Here are some opportunities to give back:
- Volunteer job coaches (one year commitment)
- Computer coach to provide one-to-one instruction
- Expert speakers for our new job club
- Volunteers to serve on our board of directors, fundraising or program committees
- Connections to potential employers for job seekers
- Connections to HR people who can give us advice or training.
Second: If you are unable to donate time, we are also seeking in-kind donations as well. Perhaps you have some of these items just laying around and wish to give them new life, or you could add them to your next shopping trip.
- Forever Stamps
- Copy paper
- New black and blue pens
- Sealed breakfast or lunch snacks for job seekers
- Bottled water
- $5 gift cards to Caribou, Target, Subway, Office Max or wherever $5 matters.
- Small, wireless printer
- Locking file cabinet(s)
- Ergonomic office chairs
- Water cooler with hot and cold water
- Industrial coffee maker with hot water
Finally, if you are unable to donate your time, you can always donate financially. To donate, visit https://givemn.org/
Please call Julie at (651) 204-3043 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested in contributing your expertise, time, or helpful items. Help us build our dreams to help others realize theirs!