We're Not Like Traditional Job Support Services
No Tests. No Minimum Requirements. Just Bring your Desire to Work.
At Daily Work, job seekers are partners. We work together, one-to-one, for as long as you want or need support in meeting your employment goals. Come weekly, come monthly, or just stop by the office if you have a question or when you're ready to find the next job. We meet you where you are. Of course, job seekers who maintain regular appointments and inform us about challenges or opportunities, often get better results.
Here are some other ways we strive to make it easy for you to get the support you want.
- Appointments ensure you have a full hour of dedicated, one-to-one support, but walk-ins are welcome.
- Use our computer lab and print what you need at no charge.
- We strive to be flexible. Have a suggestion? Want to try something different? We listen closely and do what we can to assist.
Job Specific Services
Today's job searches are complicated and technology-driven. We support you by:
- Getting an email address
- Creating your resume
- Submitting job applications
- Accessing and learning to use technology
- Preparing you for interviews
- Coaching about workplace expectations
- Navigating new hire paperwork and benefits
- Helping you discover and discuss your strengths
- Building your confidence
- And much more
Other Support Services
We know that everything in your life is impacted by employment, both having it or not having it. Once you're using our job support services, we can connect you with other resources.
- Obtaining identification cards
- Finding job training opportunities
- Getting your driver's license
- Obtaining work and interview clothes
- Learning English
- Getting your GED
- Managing your finances
- Accessing food, clothing, medical and dental services
- Getting your own computer and learning to use it
We want you to have the resources you need to focus on work and succeed at your job.